Products Spiral ducts
In today’s modern world, the use spiral ducts in air conditioning and ventilation systems has gained in popularity, due to their multitude of technological as well as aesthetic advantages.
- For the same cross-section of the canal, the circumference of the circle in relation to the perimeter of the square (the most suitable shape of the rectangular canal) is 3,14/4 = 0,785.
- Due to the reinforcements which occur in the manufacturing process of the spiro canal, as well as the circular cross-section, the thickness of the sheet metal is decreased by cca 20%.
Reduced isolation area
- Due to the reduced circumference of the canal, the isolation area is also reduced (0,785).
Reduced installation time
- The length of the spiro canal is virtually limitless (the limits are only those imposed by transport and the available area in the installation location), and so as a result of the reduced number of junctions, the installation time is reduced as well.
Decreased air loss due to leaking junctions
- a result of a decreased number of junctions,
- a result of the decreased circumference of the junctions.
Less energy required to transport air
- Due to the smaller surface of the canal, the overall friction is decreased.
- All of the elements in the spiro canal system are standardized,
- The schematics are enough to organize the installation.
|Canal diameters:||80; 100; 125; 140; 150; 160; 180; 200; 224; 250; 280; 300; 315; 355; 400; 450; 500; 560 ; 630; 710; 800; 900; 1000; 1120; 1250; 1400 mm|
|Canal length:||Up to 6 m (3 and 6 m standard)
Custom orders up to 12 m
|Canal material:||Galvanized sheet metal, thickness: 0.5; 0.6; 0.7; 0.8 i 1.0 mm (Fe PO2 G Z 275 MA-C per EN 10142)|
|Curves:||15; 30; 45; 60; 75 i 90 degree angles (for all diameters)|
|Reductions:||Symmetrical and asymmetrical for all the combinations of canal diameters|
|T pieces:||90 and 45 degree angles for all the diameter combinations|
|Prongs:||For all diameter combinations|
|Clutches:||For all diameters|