In today’s modern world, the use spiral ducts in air conditioning and ventilation systems has gained in popularity, due to their multitude of technological as well as aesthetic advantages.
- For the same cross-section of the canal, the circumference of the circle in relation to the perimeter of the square (the most suitable shape of the rectangular canal) is 3,14/4 = 0,785.
- Due to the reinforcements which occur in the manufacturing process of the spiro canal, as well as the circular cross-section, the thickness of the sheet metal is decreased by cca 20%.
Reduced isolation area
- Due to the reduced circumference of the canal, the isolation area is also reduced (0,785).
Reduced installation time
- The length of the spiro canal is virtually limitless (the limits are only those imposed by transport and the available area in the installation location), and so as a result of the reduced number of junctions, the installation time is reduced as well.
Decreased air loss due to leaking junctions
- a result of a decreased number of junctions,
- a result of the decreased circumference of the junctions.
Less energy required to transport air
- Due to the smaller surface of the canal, the overall friction is decreased.
- All of the elements in the spiro canal system are standardized,
- The schematics are enough to organize the installation.
|Canal diameters:||80; 100; 125; 140; 150; 160; 180; 200; 224; 250; 280; 300; 315; 355; 400; 450; 500; 560 ; 630; 710; 800; 900; 1000; 1120; 1250; 1400 mm|
|Canal length:||Up to 6 m (3 and 6 m standard)
Custom orders up to 12 m
|Canal material:||Galvanized sheet metal, thickness: 0.5; 0.6; 0.7; 0.8 i 1.0 mm (Fe PO2 G Z 275 MA-C per EN 10142)|
|Curves:||15; 30; 45; 60; 75 i 90 degree angles (for all diameters)|
|Reductions:||Symmetrical and asymmetrical for all the combinations of canal diameters|
|T pieces:||90 and 45 degree angles for all the diameter combinations|
|Prongs:||For all diameter combinations|
|Clutches:||For all diameters|